Frigidaire 60 Pint Dehumidifier

Frigidaire 60 Pint Dehumidifier

They shipped via USPS and now the tracking status shows that I need to go to the post office to pick it up! It won’t be delivered to the home address! Ridiculous!! I wasn’t informed that this will be the case when I placed the order.

Yeah that’s not normal. Better check in with CS.

Here’s how to contact them.

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

I contacted CS and they gave me a bs apology. They said they can’t help! Here I am driving 15 miles to pick the box from the post office! They went cheap on shipping and here I am doing the leg work to get my order! They didn’t indicate that I will have to pick up my order when I placed it!

You might talk to the Post Master at your location. We’ve been seeing some Post Offices not aware of the agreement that Amazon has with them for delivering items up to 75 lbs and are trying to charge extra shipping to the end customer. Do not pay that.

It’s out of our control but trying to think of something to help.

1 Like

You need to talk to the USPS station manager. Woot doesn’t have a “please dont deliver it” checkbox in their shipping software

1 Like