Herschel Charlie Rfid Card Case Wallet

Herschel Charlie Rfid Card Case Wallet

1 Like

Currently cheaper at the mothership.

1 Like

Do you happen to have the link?

I think it’s cheaper by a dollar, but you can’t get the black color. You can only get the light gray mixed. That’s why I ended up buying it from here because the black isn’t any cheaper through the mothership.

1 Like

Herschel mens Charlie Rfid Card Case Wallet, Raven Crosshatch, One Size US https://a.co/d/bTxLQgc

1 Like

I bought a woven metal fiber wallet a few years back to block RFID. Tore up my back jeans pocket real good.

I should probably get something like this.

I’ve used those plastic coated foil pouches for a while, but they wear down and it’s hard to get your card in and out of it in a hurry. I’ve actually looked at this one several times and just hadn’t bit the bullet on it. I have done some research into it and it gets really good reviews through some independent tests and articles.

2 Likes

This is my wallet and I’ll use it until i can’t no more. I almost tried the Ridge wallet but I’d definitely end up misplacing that. I have some RFID foils for my debit/credit cards, but it’s taken some finesse to learn how to get them in and out smooth. They always fold up and get wonky

I used to have this coach wallet and was surprised by how well it held up.