Zone Tech TS0006 Heavy Duty Parking Guides (2-Pk)

Zone Tech TS0006 Heavy Duty Parking Guides (2-Pk)

2 Likes

I have bought these a few times here. They r great. We use them 4 trucks, cars, trailers, etc. Wish they had the longer ones come back!

2 Likes

Phrasing, and I like the smaller ones so I don’t trip over them so much.

1 Like

Do these do a decent job of staying put w/o having to bolt them down?

1 Like

I do not know. I just ordered the pair today. I drive a Corolla, and I don’t speed into my garage so I hope so.

I can’t imagine that big semi in the picture will even feel these.

I was going to use some double sided tape or something if they slide much…

Seriously though I don’t need extra things to trip over in my garage.

1 Like

I wonder if these would keep my wife from parking so far over onto my side that I can’t get anything out of my passenger door…

2 Likes

Probably not? Draw a line down the middle so it’s more like a parking space?

2 Likes

You clearly don’t live in the same America as me, where the lines don’t mean anything.

2 Likes

They’re just suggestions right?

2 Likes

If even that, yeah.

1 Like

I used to use a hanging tennis ball to know where to stop but also I would align myself with it to be in the right place in the garage.

4 Likes
2 Likes

You know… I tried that.

I am not joking. She somehow got it stuck in her windshield wiper and it took me 30 minutes to fix it.

2 Likes

I just have tape on the wall and we pull up until our side mirrors are past the tape.

:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

So what I’m hearing you say is no need to buy these?

3 Likes

I’m buying it so I can start backing in reliably (I hope)

I waste a lot of space at the rear of my car when I pull in frontwise.

2 Likes

They sound promising. It’ll be interesting to see if they stay in place without bolting them down or glueing them. Reviews are mixed on that.

2 Likes

I usually have groceries loaded in the ass end of my car so I’m hoping these, in conjunction with my rear camera will help me free up a little space and make unloading easier.

1 Like

you have seen the laser pointer-ish parking gadget they are selling today too, no?

2 Likes

Uh… no?

1 Like