Leather Backpack Purse

Leather Backpack Purse

7 Likes

That’s pretty good sized for 9 bucks…

We wonder if it would make us look a little…uh…European for American tastes.

7 Likes

Not ral leather

6 Likes

Naw, it’s vegan leather…and I ordered a black one.

6 Likes

I almost ordered because of the price discount but then I see it’s vegan leather! :confused:

6 Likes
        OFF TOPIC / SIDE NOTE: 

:point_down:t3:

Online browsing furniture recently and encountered a similar problem: real wood vs every kind of pseudo-wood available; types of “wood” which are absolutely NOT real.

You’ve got to review webpage details for all available information to discern which pieces are actually solid wood. Some product drop down menus will state “wood”, yet narrative descriptions will reveal that the only raw trees used were back several steps earlier–when sawdust, glue and plastic(& more glue) were combined.

The pictures used aren’t any help, either. Between staged, photoshopped or plain fake images, sometimes you’re never certain.

Anyone remember truth in advertising? 20-30 years ago, companies wouldn’t have attempted using terms such as PU leather! Polyurethane is most definitely NOT leather or leather-adjacent LMAO!

Businesses and manufacturers print, proudly display and get away with completely false ads & unintelligible fine print as a new normal.

9 Likes

leather-adjacent? Lol

8 Likes

I likes me them 20 dollar or more words even though this sentence has me slaughtering my “Gramma-dear”
Your Means Your Season 4 GIF by Friends

9 Likes

Yer jest fine, jest fine thar.

7 Likes

Looking again, it seems they NEVER do state: PU leather or PLEATHER-- AFAIK, which is just wrong IMHO…

I think this week Woot! has similar items with ACTUAL leather components at same price.

I’m going to look for it rn :sunglasses:

Fill Up Love GIF by Target

4 Likes

Did anyone else’s come not put together? The straps are completely loose and not connected. How am I supposed to make this a backpack?

3 Likes

It looks like the long strap can be worn various ways - shoulder, backpack, etc. There’s probably something to loop it through or connect it to?

2 Likes

Is there a little flappy piece on the back at the bottom, I think you slide the strap through that, then connect them.

5 Likes

Huzzah! TY!

5 Likes

Is anybody else’s(beyond the strap thing mentioned above), maybe just a wee tad SMALLER than you thought? I thought my conversion from cm was off, but, no, it’s still kinda tiny after doing an “official” measure. Is that normal?

3 Likes

Sorry, a bit confused. Does it match the dimensions in the features?

If you don’t like it though, you can return it. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

4 Likes

I had somebody private message me about this talking about the leather.

I’m not going to call them out because I wouldn’t want any kind of coma toes effect to happen.

But please, let’s talk about it here if you want to

4 Likes

Thanks TT. To my unprofessional measurements, it seems a bit small, but, I can see with some stretching and squeezing, getting pretty close. I was probably influenced by the pictures, which definitely show a larger version.

5 Likes

blahblaharenotnoidreallyblahblahyouwontletmedeletesowtfnow

4 Likes

The measurements were pretty clear…and who’s projection tho, and why secret message me?

I have no power to change your perceptions. lol

5 Likes