Kindle Paperwhite (2018 Model, 10th Gen)

Kindle Paperwhite (2018 Model, 10th Gen)

1 Like

Is it new or refurbished?

1 Like

Claims to be new

2 Likes

It is new!

2 Likes

Hope so! cause I bought 3

2 Likes

3! You must read a lot! Lol

I have 2 though, one is the roadie and the other stays safely at home. These things hold a ton of books!

1 Like

Heads up guys, this comes with ADS!!!

1 Like

Ads are not Aids…lol. They’re just on the lockscreen aren’t they? They are on my older models.

2 Likes

You can also pay $20 to have the ads turned off pernanently at any point if they bother you.

2 Likes

I have a few Kindles. When my 2015 model reached just over 5 years old the ads disappeared without my paying. Even after several additional software updates since then, they have not returned. If this is common practice, these models might not have ads on them for much longer so best to save your money and not bother paying to have them removed now.

The ads on these are NOT intrusive - they are on the lock screen only when the device is turned off, which are difficult to see because the screen light is off. Without ads, the lock screen shows the cover of the book you are currently reading.

3 Likes

Good to know!

2 Likes

I recommend new if you can get it. I got a refurb kindle for $19 about a month ago and for some reason it smells like shampoo!

4 Likes

Shampoo?

Joe Biden Smile GIF

for some reason it smells like shampoo!

At least it doesn’t smell like real poo

2 Likes

Bought some refurbished, but not with shampoo or poo smell, just the smell of a non Paperwhite older model.

1 Like

the 2015 paperwhite kindle refurb was $20 and also had a new $5 kindle leather cover available. everything works like new. I’ve read so many books since i got it. For $25, I never have to worry about it. I can treat it like a paperback

3 Likes

Will there be more of these deals coming out soon?

Probably? Maybe? we’ll have to see what comes our way.

Ok, thank you for responding.