Amazon Echo Show (1st Generation)

Amazon Echo Show (1st Generation)

3 Likes

What are the differences in Refurbished 1 2 and 3?

4 Likes

There’s no difference. The items may have a different sku and Woot’s system cannot combine them. To list them all in the same ad it’ll create numbers after the condition.

6 Likes

Thanks.

4 Likes

1st Gen Echo Show… the little Echo that refuses to go away!

If only the Amazon Tap supply had not long ago dried up - still one of our favorite “Echo” (Amazon doesn’t officially consider it full “Echo”) devices!

6 Likes

Best and loudest speakers as well!!:wink:

3 Likes

This is my favorite Echo of all time. It’s too bad that after a while, you get a popping sound after Alexa speaks. It’s particularly awful when you are having it read a book to you. Still. I’m ordering one today to replace the popping one because these are-- to me-- the best ones. Perfect size, shape and speakers on the front.

2 Likes

I was happy that Amazon had a trade in offer for $30 as mine was having issues with turning itself off. Hope someone does not get it. Got a Show 8 for 28 bucks after % off and trade in. May buy one of these to replace bedroom clock

1 Like

Just got mine. Don’t expect much from it. Cracking sounds present but for 25 bucks I can’t complain much

I have a bunch of taps lying around. I wonder if they’re worth anything?

I can offer $0.10 per tap.

2 Likes

Looks like amazon will give me $5 apiece.

$0.11

1 Like

If you have a bunch, trade them into mother Amazon… so we can then buy them here on Woot for $9.99 each - of course after they’ve been “thoroughly checked out” in Amazon’s rigorous refurb process.

2 Likes