Echo (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa

Echo (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa

9 Likes

The power adapter I received with my echo does not want to plug into the echo itself. Has anyone had this issue? This is the first thing I’ve bought from Woot so it’s very disheartening that I can’t use it currently.

2 Likes

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

6 Likes

Whats the registered date for these devices? Does it make anyone of these below?
(Registered on September 16, 2021)
(Registered on January 22, 2020)
(Registered on January 22, 2020)

1 Like

Hi there. Not sure I understand your question but the manufacture date could vary from unit to unit.

3 Likes

My theory is they hid diamonds inside and somehow it got sent back so they are trying to find it again using the dates they registered it.

1 Like

Hi! Just got this tonight and there’s no way the circular plug in end can fit into this speaker. Everyone in the family has tried tonight. Do I have to send the whole dang thing back now? I tried a power cord from our Echo dot and it was the same size, which means it’s too big for this speaker. I see now another comment that this is a known problem with this deal from Woot. Boo! We have to find the packaging and mail back this faulty thing? Can you send out the correct power cord or a speaker that works with the cord you gave us?

1 Like

Sorry for the issues.

Please contact CS as listed above.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

First, thanks to the volunteers who help moderate this forum. Unfortunately, contacting CS doesn’t solve the problem. Is this item now shipping with the correct power cord . . . Yes or No?

2 Likes

@wootbot fortune
Is this item now shipping with the correct power cord . . . Yes or No?

Hi there. These are from Amazon so we don’t have eyes on them. I’ve only seen the complaint here and we’ve sold thousands of these. Likely a few one-off issues.

1 Like

Thanks, ThunderThighs. :+1:

Just received mine today, wrong power adapter included. They included the 15W power adapter that is too big, not the 21W adapter. Very unhappy…

Just received mine today, along with the wrong adapter… This is my first Woot purchase, and I am beyond disappointed.

Nope, just received mine today with wrong adapter

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Does anyone know if there will be an extra 5$ for July on these?

1 Like

Sorry. I don’t understand your question.

1 Like

Seem a like monthly theres a Save Five Coupon for Amazon devices. I wondered if one was coming up soon , if aware of.

Oh, not sure?

1 Like