(NEW) Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch4 Classic - 46mm (LTE)

(NEW) Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch4 Classic - 46mm (LTE)

3 Likes

Anyone know what color you receive for the 46mm?

4 Likes

Check the drop-down. Black or silver you choose.

6 Likes

To use as LTE, you have to pay your phone carrier extra ? If so, typically how much?
Also, if you have LTE, you can just use as Bluetooth to your phone, correct?

8 Likes

This is cheaper on Amazon, no?

4 Likes

No.

At least I’m not seeing it. Make sure you’re looking at NEW & LTE.

10 Likes

Thanks. Had a derp moment.

5 Likes

You can just use Bluetooth with your phone, yeah. It does require (obviously) your phone always be near by, but you won’t lose functionality getting the LTE version and just using Bluetooth.

For pricing, I have AT&T and my additional eSim plan was about $10 a month extra. For AT&T at least, you get assigned a second (new) number, but then you can set up number sync so that messages to your main number are also sent as notifications/calls/texts to your watch’s “number” too, effectively sending them to both devices. This does also allow you to go without your phone and still receive calls/texts sent to your main number.

Anyways, any other questions, please feel free to ask!

14 Likes

Where do traffic jams come from?

9 Likes

The traffic fruit?

18 Likes

I had this service with T-Mobile, it was an extra 10 bucks a month. It was called digits and would ring your watch if someone called your cell #. Super useful as I hate carrying around my phone

8 Likes

Yesss, yeah I haven’t had a lot of situations where it comes in helpful, but music festivals in particular are the niche for me. Not having to haul around my phone, but still be able to coordinate with friends while there is nice.

7 Likes

Well I just received mine today. The condition is excellent but this is undoubtedly not new. The general plastic protectors are not on the watch and there is a clear finger print on the back. I know it’s not mine because I picked up the watch by the straps to inspect it since I was suspicious of the low price. Speaking of price, I think it’s fair for a used or refurbished item, what I don’t appreciate is being told it’s new when it’s not. So heads up.

8 Likes

Sorry for the issue.

If you haven’t yet, please contact CS.

To contact CS:

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

5 Likes

Hi there. Sorry about that. We’ve sold more than a few hundred of these with no issues so it looks like a one-off issue. Customer Service will help you out.

6 Likes

Thanks for the support and suggestions. It appears that I will have to return it since I’ve been trying to pair it for the last 30 minutes with no luck.

3 Likes

How’s the battery life in this watch?

3 Likes

I’d say I get a little over a day with average usage and LTE enabled. With LTE disabled, it’ll be a bit more.

I noticed (and was worried) out of the box the battery life wasn’t great, but I realized that was mostly because it was spending a decent amount of time getting the OS and apps all updated. Once that settled down, it got better.

It’s not great but as long as I can get through a whole day and throw it on the charger at night (before or during bed depending on if I want sleep tracking), I’m happy. And it hits those marks for me.

5 Likes

I was looking to get the Pro 5, surprisingly no good deal from Samsung right now, not willing to pay $400 for a watch. I thought to myself “Let me look on Woot”, this is the best deal for this watch, not much different specs than the 5. This is the last Samsung Watch with the rotating bezel. This is the best deal anywhere. It is sealed, New. I got it in like 1 day. I used Prime to check out. I’m testing the battery now. I’m coming from a Samsung Watch 3

3 Likes

Can anyone who has the pro5 and 4 tell me what’s better on each trying to decide if I should get the 4 or save for the 5

3 Likes