Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Protective Standing Phone Case

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Protective Standing Phone Case

5 Likes

This case is flimsy and fragile: it did not pass my stress test. Don’t risk your phone, and don’t waste your money.

6 Likes

This is a good case at this discounted price.
It’s not indestructible, but it is well-made.
It’s a perfect fit.
All buttons and holes line up precisely.
I ordered one to check it out.
It came today.
I’m back here right now to order two more.

6 Likes

Absolute crap. The MSRP of $30+ with a drop to $6 is because the real MSRP is $6 as both kickstabds on the back of the case are clip ons and pop off VERY easily when using them in portrait mode as neither one can support the weight of the S22 Ultra. In landscape mode, the kickstands force you to one angle only and even then, they’re so thin they also fall force the device to fall over. Any screen protector will also come off over time due to the low cut of the frame surrounding the device making it easy for your screen protector to constantly get snagged onto something and the adhesive will wear away. The thickness of the case is decent and the overall look is rather decent (the white matches my white S22 Ultra) but the grip is so slick that the it was like holding a wet bar of soap. Just stay away and invest an extra $10 in a much better case with more durable kickstands.

6 Likes

I like the other guy’s story.

2 Likes

I had this version on my Note 20 for 2 years with screen protectors with no problems. The stand is a little flimsy, but other than that, liked it. I felt my phone was protected.

5 Likes

I mean it’s a nice looking case and it’s just 6 dollars. If you want a better one you can get a speck one or an OtterBox. But you have to pay the price. Or if you need a cheaper one get Spigen or even Ringke.

6 Likes

I’ve been using a Tech21 (Evo Check) on my S22 Ultra since they were first available and although it is a premium priced case, my phone is perfectly pristine after multiple drops over the last year (a few drops were even from the cab of my Kenworth to the concrete below.

6 Likes

This is a great case for the price. I initially bought the white one and came back for the blue one. I’ve dropped my phone a couple of times with this case on and not a screatch. The kick stand works great in landscape mode but sucks in portrait mode.

3 Likes

I bought this last time around and for the money, it’s fine. It’s actually a great value, imho.

4 Likes

I bought both the blue and white last time and they are excellent. I much prefer the blue one. I’ve had a couple of ugly drops and it’s protected it really well both times. Highly recommended, especially for this super low price.

3 Likes

Pass!!..i got it…and its a joke!!..hell your screen is higher than the case…took it back off right away!..no raised sides at all!!

3 Likes

I just received the case. The camera holes don’t line up and neither do the volume and power buttons. Its a waste of $6.

3 Likes

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

I’ll second getting a Spigen…This is the one I have and I can vouch for its protection…
https://a.co/d/4ZgjGwX

Left my S22 Ultra on the bumper at the gas station and realized about 3 miles away that it fell off at some point when my watch disconnected…Luckily I found it laying in the middle of the road a little ways back from where I turned around…

Screen was shattered after bouncing on the highway at road speeds and after being run over with it face down a few times, but the internals were still good…Case has a little road rash, but right back on the replacement shell it went after a warranty call and $29 to put all the internals into a new shell & screen…

4 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

I have one as well and love it for form and function.

1 Like

And you have the S22 Ultra?

1 Like

Stay away from this for the s22 ultra!..got it put it on phone…hell no…a joke!.no screen protection at all…nice for being a slim outer case only

1 Like

I’m assuming this is your first phone with a curved screen, then…

1 Like