(1&2 Pack) Sony DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controllers

(1&2 Pack) Sony DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controllers

1 Like

Very triggered here. Have had my ps4 for 3 years and have gone through 4 controllers due to drift. 1 new with console and 3 refurbs from Amazon. I play maybe 3-4 hours a week or less. Not to mention my new nintendo switch lite which had bad drift as soon as I charged it. Instead, I bought a wired controller. No drift and have had it for years.

I have the same 2 controllers since the ps4 launch and have put thousands of hours on them. Other than one’s battery doesn’t last as long, I’ve had no issues. Not sure if my anecdotal experience is unique, but I would hope not.

1 Like

The charge cable they provided didn’t work.

I found it odd that they sent the controller in a bubble wrap bag, No Box. I have seen Ace Ventura pet detective, i know how packages are delivered.

Jim Carrey Shipping GIF by Morgan Creek

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like