{2-Pack} HEAD Women's Athletic Skorts

{2-Pack} HEAD Women's Athletic Skorts

So the picture clearly shows pockets and there are no pockets on the ones we received.

Hi there. Sorry. I’ll let our buyer know. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

@philosopherott I am checking with the vendor now and probably won’t hear back until tomorrow. I just wanted to double check with you and that you are saying that there are no pockets on the shorts under the skirt? I am not doubting you but wanted to make sure you were looking on the shorts and not the skirt portion. Regardless, what @ThunderThighs said about contacting Customer Service is very valid. We want you to be happy with your purchase regardless!

1 Like

I wish they had these in other sizes.

Howdy @Bobra2 ,
Sorry for the delay. My whole house got real sick.
That is correct there are no pockets under the skirts.
My wife is fairly happy with them regardless, but it was the pockets that drove me to buy these as she has been looking for a pair that had a pocket that could fit her phone for a while now.

1 Like

Hi @philosopherott ! Sorry to hear about your sick house! Hope everyone is feeling much better! I will reach out to my vendor and see if it was a one off. If his inventory has pockets and somehow your wife got ones without, we will make arrangements to get you a replacement order. You can always return them if your wife can part with them :slight_smile: