6 Pack Assorted Apple Watch Bands

6 Pack Assorted Apple Watch Bands

Since it’s listed as " 6 Pack Assorted Apple Watch Band Silicone & Nylon Sport Loop" am I guaranteed to receive a sport loop or two?

4 Likes

It would say guaranteed if that were true I guess.

Brand: Generic

1 Like

I received my pack, however they weren’t all the correct size. Very noticeable on the exterior of one pack it had the size 42mm and sure enough it was. I ordered solely the smaller sized bands.

6 Likes

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

My watch is 41mm so now what.

2 Likes

I know it said the colors were random, and I accept that I tossed the dice on this one. However, the one color I dislike is pink. Of the six bands I received, four were pink. It is not likely the same thing will happen to you. Maybe I had bad luck this day but know it can happen. This was probably the first time I felt let-down by the Woot. I won’t give up on you, buddy, but I don’t think I will take the same chance again.

3 Likes

Damn, maybe you can sell them on Craigslist or something for $2.50 each and then keep your 2 free bands?

3 Likes

I just received my 6 pack. It looks like I will only be able to use 2 of the ones I received. They are assorted and I got 4 of the silicone bands that I dislike. One was pink. The other 2 were mediocre quality nylon bands. One is like the Apple Sport loop, but it looks cheap. Maybe you could get lucky, but I’m not happy.

Hi there. Feel free to reach out to customer service as noted in a post above.