Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Desktop (16GB, 256GB)

Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Desktop (16GB, 256GB)

The EXACT same item from the EXACT same seller “Amazon Renewed” is $116.87 on Amazon but $139.99 on Woot. Buyer Beware!

Ours is a) sold out and b) factory reconditioned with a Dell warranty.

No need to beware.

1 Like

**BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM**

I GOT SENT A DIFFERENT COMPUTER. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME PORTS. I PICKED THIS ONE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE HDMI PORT. WHICH THE ONE I RECEIVED DOES NOT HAVE.

It is definitely supposed to have an HDMI port. I doubt it was a bait and switch though. If the computer is a Dell Optiplex 750 SFF, the problem was probably on Dell’s end. Something may have went wrong during the refurbishment process. The computer you received didn’t have the stock back plate, so someone may have replaced it during the refurbishment process and didn’t include the HDMI for some reason. @ThunderThighs will probably refer you to customer service shortly.

Hi there. Sorry for the missing HDMI. reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.