(NEW) LG OLED evo C2 4K 65" TV

(NEW) LG OLED evo C2 4K 65" TV

5 Likes

Holy cannoli now thatā€™s a good deal

11 Likes

About $200 off not bad

4 Likes

An amazing TV, wish they had a deal on the 77".

18 Likes

Return policy?

13 Likes

Same hereā€¦

6 Likes

My LG OLED got a vertical line on it three weeks after the warranty ran out. LG told me I was out of luck, and fixing it would cost twice what I paid for the TV. So, basically I bought a very expensive disposable TV and LG has the worst customer service Iā€™ve ever encountered.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s Wootā€™s return policy, though youā€™d probably also want to look at the section 2 questions later regarding exceptions:

(Please note: I donā€™t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

10 Likes

I bought a ā€˜refurbishedā€™ 65 inch LG OLED B series around 7 years ago and paid $500 more than this deal. Itā€™s still going strong (used approx 5 hours/day) otherwise Iā€™d jump on this deal in a heartbeat. But if I could find the 77" similarly discountedā€¦

9 Likes

This is about 120 dollars above my employee discount. Not bad.

10 Likes

My brother has had nothing but problems with the C1 and C2. Best to look into the known issues on this one. Although, sounds like others have had good experiences with it. May largely depend on what you are using it for.

5 Likes

My 77" C1 has had zero issues since I got it in April of 2021. A little under 4,200 hours, Iā€™m guessing 30% gaming and 70% video content. Zero burn-in, great picture quality with minimal tuning, cool aesthetics. I use an Nvidia Shield for streaming, so I canā€™t comment on the OS/apps.

Not saying your brotherā€™s sets havenā€™t had issues, but as you said, there are hordes of people online whose experiences seem to match mine.

6 Likes

A 77 would be nice Woot come on now

8 Likes

Weā€™ve been casting spells to locate some at a great price, but our efforts have failed so far. I think youā€™ll have to visit the head of my order in Seattle, WA to get the 77" version: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RMSPSK1

8 Likes

I knew it!

6 Likes

Maybe send a fellowship out to find some and help them out a little along the way as neededā€¦

Alright Then Keep Your Secrets GIF by hero0fwar

6 Likes

I canā€™t identify if TVs are excluded or covered in the return policy and the specifics for TVs. Can anyone help or give me more clarity?

7 Likes

TVs are definitely covered by our return policy (they are included in the ā€œHeavy/Bulkyā€ sections of our policy). If the item is damaged or defective within a 30 day period, you can return it for a full refund free of charge. However, if you just decide you donā€™t like the TV for whatever reason but itā€™s in fine working order, youā€™ll be charged a $50 return shipping fee if you return it.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s a strange policy. You might get less broken TVs if the $50 fee was taken off. A percentage based restocking fee on all items may reduce the incentive for people to make questionable decisions to save money. Return policies on shipped goods can be tricky though so I understand why it is the way it is.

4 Likes

Does it have next gen ota?

5 Likes