3P Charge & Fold Docking Station

3P Charge & Fold Docking Station

1 Like

Well I don’t know how to feel about it since I didn’t purchase it for myself, but the person I got it for just received it and the design is completely different than whats pictured. (Tbf, it actually looks better than whats pictured, but still) The phone charger also seems to be poorly designed. They have an iPhone 12 Pro Max with an authentic Apple Silicone case, and the phone will not charge with it on. I’ve bought a few of these charging stations before, and they have all worked with thinner cases. Might be a defective unit, who knows, but I’m not really bothered considering it was only $12. Anyone else receive this model, or did you get the one pictured?

1 Like

Sorry you didn’t get the correct item and it’s a dud. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.