(NEW) OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Android Smartphone

(NEW) OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Android Smartphone

2 Likes

Is this supported on AT&T? It doesn’t say so explicitly but it says it’s unlocked for all wireless carriers.

1 Like

Mine can get 5G on Verizon and Google Fi (TMobile), but with an AT&T SIM only 4G. YMMV.

2 Likes

I’d 2nd this. I had to switch from Cricket(AT&T) to T-Mo when I got my OnePlus as at the time they would not even let it on their network, I do not know if times have changed though.

Sidebar: AT&T will not let Nothing Phone (1) on it’s network either but T-Mo doesn’t care at all.

4 Likes

AT&T has an extremely strict whitelist of BYOD phones. This is not whitelisted. It may work, it may not. It’s probably not worth trying, because AT&T has been known to suspend lines of people who are using non whitelisted phones. It’s honestly ridiculous, but they really want you to buy your phone from them so they can trap you in a 36 month installment plan.

3 Likes

T-Mobile is the least strict with BYOD phones. As long as it can utilize at least some of their LTE bands and support VoLTE, they’ll allow it. AT&T is ridiculously strict about this.

3 Likes

Also if memory serves this was a TMobile release in the us. It may not have all of the bands required to support at&t bands. I have the similar issues with my realme 5g (global version) on tmobile

1 Like

I’ve been running a OnePlus 7t on at&t since release. Had no issues… But it is not a 5g cable phone. That being said I do get votle?? Is at&t looser on 4g? Do you know? The sim was from my (blackberry passport).

I wonder how this will all play out with esims. Great for flexibility unless you count the carrier hand shakes(I foresee issues)

1 Like

Does this model have dual SIM?

1 Like

Only if it’s one of the international versions…

“The OnePlus 10 Pro sold in Europe and India comes with support for dual nano-SIM cards, placed on either side of a single SIM tray. This means that the devices purchased in Europe and India can be used with two phone numbers on one device.”

“On the other hand, the OnePlus 10 Pro sold in North America comes with support for only a single nano-SIM card slot. You cannot insert a second SIM card on the device, and nor does it support eSIMs. Essentially, you can use only one phone number on the device.”

1 Like

How do you like the phone?

1 Like

Wich model is it
Exactly ítem model

1 Like

Good morning.

NE2215

2 Likes

According to this ATT whitelist that model of 10 pro should work on ATT

1 Like