50ct MECHANIX WEAR Nickelbacks 6mil Nitrile Gloves

50ct MECHANIX WEAR Nickelbacks 6mil Nitrile Gloves

3 Likes

Sizing Guide

2 Likes

Thanks woot for just putting these in a flimsy mylar bag so that UPS can destroy it, and I end up with crushed and broken boxes to display on my workbench. It’s just so Amazon to do this!!

2 Likes

Ugh. Sorry. I’ll let our buyer know so they can talk to their vendor.

Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Great gloves! Bought 3 packs as I do auto detailing and they hold up exceptionally well. Helps with the sweat on the hands and you might need to brush off your hands to get the crumbled flock lining off afterwards, but it’s much better than having soggy gloves :+1:

3 Likes

Bought two boxes a few weeks ago at a higher price on woot. I just bought another two boxes now at this lower price as these have pleased mah hands greatly. I highly recommend these gloves. They are nice and thick, keep my hands very dry, and biodegrade in a landfill! My workbench is not for displaying pretty things so I dont care if the boxes are crushed when they arrive. I need them to work, not dress up my workspace…

5 Likes

How are the sizes?

I always get large, which I’ve always bought at big box stores so I could try them on. Got these in large and they fit fine. (I was going to say that they fit like a glove, but thought “naw, that’s too easy”…)

1 Like