Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds

Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds

3 Likes

How do these compare to the other Beats that Woot is selling, besides longer battery life? The Beats Fit Pro…

2 Likes

These don’t have the Active Noise Cancellation the Fit’s do, which IMO doesn’t work all that great, and these also have the hooks that 100% guarantee they won’t fall out of your ear like the Fits can, and in my case, do. Much longer battery life with these. Both work flawlessly with iOS, both sound fantastic, both have cases that seem to be made of wet soap.
Regardless of which ones you want, go to the Mothership and look under Used or Refurbished to save a bunch.

5 Likes

Just bought these at a big warehouse chain that rhymes with “LostBro” for $149.99. Blue only. Awesome return policy at that place. My division 1 track athlete son can attest to the won’t-fall-out guarantee that PungentSauce claimed.

5 Likes

You can name names, lol, it’s ok. You can even post links if you’d like.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Not falling off is important. Not sure about a used set though? Someone else’s ear wax :face_vomiting: The Jabra’s I bought from Woot many ages ago that are very similar to the Beats Fit Pro are finally starting to lose battery life. Their noise canceling is iffy too but surprisingly effective at sealing out noise when on an airplane by the design of the ear piece plugging outside noise.

Do the Powerbeats Pro “plug up the ears” just as well?

3 Likes

Just wanted to make sure you saw, but the units in this deal are brand spankin’ NEW! Happy shopping!

Gandalf Swag

5 Likes

Was going to pull the trigger on these but no noise cancelling is a deal breaker. Like to have noise cancelling when I’m using headphones on the tractor.

2 Likes

The silicone ear things don’t work so great for me, hate the way they feel, so I got memory foam ones.(multipack for cheap on Amzn) You squish them a bit then they expand like earplugs, great fit, super comfy, great noise seal.

1 Like

In store only? I’m seeing $180 online plus $10 shipping

1 Like