Nike Men's Flex Two Pocket Woven Shorts

Nike Men's Flex Two Pocket Woven Shorts

I got these last time. I generally like them + Nike apparel usually doesn’t get marked down this much. Pockets are deep enough for your phone. Material is lightweight, comfortable, and dries quickly.

One thing to keep in mind - they seem like a “tall” fit to me, aka the are a little slimmer cut than normal athletic shorts and also a tad longer than you expect. The waist band stretches plenty, but the fabric doesn’t, so if you have really thick thighs, I would pass because they may restrict movement. If you normally wear “short” sizes, they will come past your knee. I’m’ 5’10 (in 3/4 inch cleats, standing on concrete), and weigh 190. The L’s feel just a tiny bit tight around my large, perfectly rounded butt (my wife thinks this is my most attractive feature) and they hang to the middle of my knee cap, but I still like them.

These are great if you are taller, slimmer, and already in decent shape. If you are buying these to finally get started on that New Year’s resolution to lose 40 pounds, go ahead and pass. If you are 6’1 and weight 190 pounds, and are tired of athletic shorts looking boxy on you, buy one in every color.

3 Likes