CleverMade 46L Collapsible Bins, 3-Pack

CleverMade 46L Collapsible Bins, 3-Pack

2 Likes

These are great to keep in the trunk or hatchback. Keeps stuff organized, and keeps shopping bags from sliding all over.

car sharp turn GIF

6 Likes

I bought some sets of the hand-carry CleverMade shopping basket sized ones and use them at Aldi all the time. They’re great and collapse down and stack well.

7 Likes

Only issue is looking for something that can seal & protect items stored.
Ok for the car if a slightly smaller size.

Like Aldi veggie section. Their turnover is so great it’s the freshest around.
To get there, I pass about 5-6 other choices.

3 Likes

Do the covers actually seal? Or do they just rest on top of the crate? I hope that ? makes sense.

3 Likes

Probably just rest but I don’t actually know. I bought the hand basket shopping size–no lids with those.

3 Likes

I have these. The covers clip into little nubs that are along the inside top of the crate. The covers themselves are flimsy, but the crates do stack. If you put stuff directly on top of the covers they will bend & break.

I used to use them in my truck, but I didn’t have them secured so they slid back & forth & banged around in the trunk area. Was a pita to me, but my fault. I just use the reusable bags now. I use these to store clothes winter/summer.

4 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I was needing them to be sturdy when stacking. You answered all of my questions and more!

Thanks also for the photos. Def helped.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. HTH. Oh I should also mention that the covers are not childproof or locking. You can use your pinky to pull it off using the hole (in my last picture)

3 Likes