{4-Pack} Women's Terry Bermuda Shorts

{4-Pack} Women's Terry Bermuda Shorts

1 Like

I think these are actually men’s. Or the wrong size chart was uploaded.

1 Like

If you’re referring to the length, it’s probably an outside length (from the top of the waistband to the bottom hem), not an inseam length.

2 Likes

My assessment is based on waist measurements.

1 Like

FWIW, the men’s and women’s versions of shorts/pants offered on woot often have the same waist measurements. I think the cut is usually more generous in the hip/thigh for women’s, but I don’t know for sure. These shorts have always been listed with that size chart, and no one has mentioned it being off, so it is probably correct. And the fact they don’t have pockets points to them being women’s.

Happy wooting! :w_happy2:

1 Like

Ah, of course! :woman_facepalming:t3:
Poor product design. :roll_eyes:
It wouldn’t be the first time I overlooked the obvious answer. :wink:

(btw, thx for following up @die13lda :upside_down_face:)

@Wooter600681643

The color scheme screams WOMEN’S.

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

I obviously wasn’t very clear. (I’m new here. My bad. :roll_eyes:)

Poor word choice aside, I was trying to make the point that the waist measurements in the size chart is consistent with men’s sizing (not women’s). And due to the discrepancy, I assumed either the product was mislabeled or the size chart wrong. That’s all.

Re: color scheme
Yah, it’s not great. But, that’s hardly the most insulting selection I’ve seen. The other option for women under Vacation Apparel is case in point.

1 Like

No worries. New or old, we all have similar comments and questions. The best clothing and costumes come in “one size fits all”, which is hilarious. See this for example.