Samsung QN900A Neo QLED 8K Smart TV (2021) (Factory Reconditioned)

Samsung QN900A Neo QLED 8K Smart TV (2021) (Factory Reconditioned)

1 Like

I have one of these sets that I bought new at the time. It’s the best TV I own or have ever seen for that matter. And I have 6 TV’s in the house. My last Samsung I bought was the 78" JS9500 (with 3D, that I still use). I have 2 LG OLED sets, and I’m telling you, this will blow them away. Of course, I also had to upgrade on my AVR. I have a Denon 6700 AVR for that. Also, you need to get 8K HDMI cables for best results. But I tell you, it is all worth the extra cost. Both the AVR and the TV will upscale your 4K images as close to 8K as possible. Anything Full HD (1080), will be upscaled to 4K. Anything less than that will be upscaled to full HD. Sometimes, the picture is so great, that it almost looks 3D without glasses. The only drawback I have with this set (and most all Samsung top of the line TV’s), is the tiny remote control. They seem to think most men have hands like a woman or a child. I know nowadays, most remotes are built to speak into, but who do you know wants to talk to a remote? Especially, when most of the time, the remote doesn’t understand a word you say. The next thing you know, you are in an argument with a remote, yelling and cussing over the sound of the TV. But thank God, most functions I use are from my cable remote. Anyway, if you are like me and stay home for your entertainment, you will love this TV.