Penguin Men's Surprise Pattern Polo

4 Likes

@Froodyfrog

2 Likes

Hmmm?

1 Like

It’s another surprise!

2 Likes

Also I got a different pattern then in the pictures. Still cool but definitely different.

3 Likes

Is that why they call it surprise?

1 Like

I got surprised with the hideous striped one

2 Likes

I ordered 2 packages…

Surprises:

1. got the identical shirts in each package (I know it says that is possible)
  2. the shirts had no patterns on them, solid colors

Was hoping I would receive a pattern other than the Emperors new pattern :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry the patterns escaped. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Upon further review, I ordered 1 each of the surprise solid and pattern. They are sold out so I don’t think replacement is possible. Not big enough of an issue to return/replace…

I’ll still wear the shirts, and if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, than I had a good day. :sunglasses:

They are so patterned, that only the most enlightened people can see the pattern.

2 Likes

I love that movie.

2 Likes