Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Charging Dual USB Backup Battery

Aduro 10,000mAh Wireless Charging Dual USB Backup Battery

3 Likes

Anybody had this that can comment on whether it has the magnetic part for attachment to mag-safe phones/cases. TIA.

1 Like

Don’t believe it has magsafe abilities. It’s charging my Samsung watch :watch: faster than the regular charger and it’s a nice clean charger. I came back to buy a third one because I have a lot of different chargers ( I mean a lot, as a photographer i carry battery power ) and the portability of this will be great for a phone, watch, and action cams etc. Where you need extra power… this one fits the bill for me.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’ve converted my Tech21 case (for my S22 Ultra) with a Magsafe metal ring on the back to accept Magsafe accessories so that I can charge the phone wirelessly without removing it from the case. Long winded explanation to say that I want the charger to stay attached magnetically to keep alignment with the phone.

1 Like

I put one of the metal rings on my Pixel 7a case, it’s super handy! My work phone is an iphone, so now I can at least minimize cords somewhat.
Being able to throw on MagSafe accessories is fantastic, I use a Magsafe card wallet with a loop for my fingers.

What type of cable do you need to charge this battery?:person_shrugging:

Per the images in the listing:

6b5df47f-ec2a-4711-86e6-c76a17e84ad5

1 Like

Soooo…we would need a USB-C cable. Gotcha. Thanks. :+1: :hugs:

I think you can also charge with the micro-USB port as well.

Thanks. We would rather not try charging using the incorrect port.

Most of these devices have pretty good protection from mistakes that would be catastrophic.

1 Like

Just received two of these. The battery comes with a short micro USB cord. I assume this is for charging the battery pack. Unfortunately, neither battery includes instructions and specifications. How the f*** does Aduro sell a power pack without providing documentation? I guess they can. I assumed it was MagSafe compatible. It is not. My bad. Debating returning.

1 Like