8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner

8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner

2 Likes

Beware Does NOT come with the WINDOW SLIDER !!!
Just the adapter, just when you think everything is inside to install immediately.

BOOM ! Your screwed

3 Likes

Listing sez

" The product ships with all relevant accessories"

3 Likes

Hi there. I’m checking with the buyer but I think that should have been included. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Thank you ! I did reach out to CS. I really just want the piece thats missing , but I’ll ask for the replacement if I dont have that options

1 Like

I guess I did not receive the window slider, I still have all packaging interior & exterior that recieved.

I have searched even inside of the Styrofoam incase it was place inside of that. I didn’t even try to turn it on, afraid of the consequences if the endof the adapter is not inserted into the window slider and whatever comes out to go out the window.

1 Like

I’d insist they send you a compatible window kit, or re-ship. It’s a necessary component.

The atandard ones extend to at least 43" or so. I had to find one that goes 51".

1 Like

I bought a slider at the local hardware about 10 years back when my friend was moving her a/c from a smaller window to a larger one. They had it!