Forrelli Gumballs 510 Count

Forrelli Gumballs 510 Count

1 Like

Two and a half stars. Oh well, the price is right. I hope it doesn’t pull out my fillings.

6 Likes

So…

Gumball party at your house?

4 Likes

Gumball ice cream. I liked that stuff as a kid.

3 Likes

Please tell me that it would be a newer batch than the one from your childhood…

1 Like

ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD?

1 Like

No Idea Idk GIF by SWR3

3 Likes

I’d have to buy a new bubble gum ball machine though. Sammy do you put yours in a bubble gum ball machine? Or into an anti-penguin device?

3 Likes

Aren’t those the same thing?

3 Likes

They could be. I miss my gumball machine but my mom kept it.

3 Likes

I have a gumball machine I’ve been saving for a craft project but I plan on taking them straight out of the tub.

3 Likes

I got them too- we’ll see what happens

4 Likes

animation domination high-def GIF by gifnews

2 Likes

I’m currently looking for gumball machines for mine that are coming that I ordered. There are some interesting ones out there actually. I found one that was a skull and the gum came out it landed at the tip of the tongue

3 Likes

My gum balls came today and I’m pleasantly surprised. They’re soft and taste kind of awful just like the ones from the machine at the library when I was a kid.

3 Likes

The 2.5 stars makes me think these are the kind that lose flavor after 3.7 second so you end up with a wad of gum that rivals the size of shoving a large apple in your mouth. But with 510 gum balls that could happen many times over!

Maybe a little bit more than 3.7 seconds, but the flavor does not last long that’s for sure