1400TC 6-Piece Sheet Set

Then you might as well buy these. Bamboo fabric isn’t made from bamboo fibers, it is made by using chemicals to break down the bamboo and basically use the bamboo as feed stock for the production of polyester. These sheets will be as uncomfortable as your bamboo sheets so go for it.

What I would like to know, is there filler between these threads that will result in a bunch of little lint balls forming on the sheet after a couple of washing’s? And if purchased and discover they are forming lint balls can I get a refund?

That is called pilling and it happens when the sheets are not finished correctly, or when the raw materials used to make the threads are substandard. These sheets will not pill and have been tested to the highest standards.

pretty much sums up this deal.

Gcantrell “These sheet deals come up pretty regularly, and when you wait for the comments of people who have actually bought the sheets, they are always a confusing MESS. Some people love them, some people pan them. How are you supposed to know? I am skeptical of two things here: First, a crappy 1400-thread-count sheet can be far less soft and luxurious than a quality 300-count sheet. Secondly, I don’t mind a little polyester mixed in to prevent wrinkles, but when the mix approaches 50-50, I have my doubts. Cotton still feels best against bare skin. I think I’ll have to wait”

I totally agree!

Don’t bother. I bought some 1400TC cotton/poly blend sheets on here before. Unless you have baby-ass soft heels or don’t move your feet at all while sleeping, they’ll have holes in them within 6 months of rotational use. Too much poly makes them weak and shred easily. Stick with as close to 100% cotton as possible. Spending the same on a set of 500TC cotton sheets will yield in a much nicer, longer lasting sheet set.

Please note that we have not featured any 1400 sheets on Woot prior to this deal.

Our sheets have been featured at a number of retailers across the US and are tested to the highest quality.

Thanks!

How in the world can you call any sheet set that isn’t 100% Natural Fibers “Luxury”? Man made fibers retain heat much worse and wear out much faster than natural fibers. Unless you live in Siberia and want to buy new sheets in a year these are not for you.

What brand are these?

You are correct!

It’s a Cotton/Polyester blend.

It’s not the poly that makes them weak. It’s the microscopic thread used to get the idiotic “1400TC”. And, for the record, I seriously doubt they are actually 1400 threads per square inch.

I have the tall box fitted sheets now, but my mattress is only about 8 inches tall – a memory foam.

The bottom sheet comes loose routinely, and there is so much extra sheet that it creates wrinkles and lines in my back – what a misery they are.

I have purchased a couple of sets that are not 100% cotton, and wound up using them all as drop cloths for painting they were so terrible.

It was in the 1970’s.

“Some people love them, some people pan them. How are you supposed to know?” Applies to just about anything.

I am going to hold out for the 1500TC sheets.

No way am I settling.

Where are these made?

In general, I’ve been most pleased with bedclothes made in India.

Per the specs, they’re made in Inida.