►► 14th BIRTHDAY CRAP - The Official Thread ◄◄

mg]

Special Limited-Edition BOC:

[im[b]g]https://i.imgur.com/TJ2IKkd.jpg[/im[b]g]
Hey, if I put them in my sig that totally means you’ll send one of each to me for free, right?

mg]

Special Limited-Edition BOC:

[im[b]g]https://i.imgur.com/TJ2IKkd.jpg[/im[b]g]

Oooh, badges. The only reason I might regret getting a June BOC thus invoking the 31 day rule. But I have to weigh the possibility of getting a 14th birthday badge against the possibility of not getting a Falling in Love book.

The Trailer of Crap is the best Woot! item ever. And a trip out to the Woot office to pick it up would be icing on the cake!

AWESOME!

Not long now!

And one went whoosh right by. That was definitely a surprise since the Woot-Off hasn’t started yet. I couldn’t get one since I got one last round but it didn’t stop me from trying. VOP all the way.

Mine went VoP and then I actually managed to score one on the first round. Now I guess to see if there are any other good specials during the woot off, but I’m not completely stuck to my keyboard all day now. As I’m way too slow on mobile.

How can we tell which is the special BOC?

edit:

NM in other thread you mentioned we will know when we see it

so jealous!!! congrats

Managed to get one first round this morning… Somehow. Just stepped into my office and unpacked the phone and there it was. Maybe the woot gods smile upon me this day!

Happy crapping everyone!

I just scored a Birthday BOC. First one of the day. Now if I can get a Limited edition one my day will be complete.

WOOHOO

Can we just get to the super special birthday crap so I can get some sleep? Because I’m not long for this…

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

** error: user offline **

<-------Crap is happening over here!!! Got one…bring on the special crap!

So the real question is where will the super special birthday crap appear on the site? Will it be part of the Woot-Off? I’m not sure I can keep my eyeballs on all the places where it could pop up.

I think it just happened.

And I think I just Snagged a Bag.

And I think it wasn’t $9.99.

TT, what did I just do?

'Kat

Yes!!! Got the Limited Edition Birthday Bag!!!

Oh. Oh, I see. And it’s $49.99? That’s a lot of money. Not that it mattered because it was sold out before I ever saw it. But wow, 50 bucks. If anyone wants to see the listing, here it is. It sounds really cool but I’m not sure if I can swing that much, even if I can get close to buying one.

There was one up for 49.99 but it was way done in the clearance section

OMG…OMG…OMG… i scored the LIMITED edition BOC!!! sorry about the caps-i keep rechecking my account to make sure i’m not dreaming, and i’m not!
i’m not dreaming! woo-woo-woot!!!

Congrats, pennsatucky for being FIRST, no less