15 Bottle Black Scroll Iron/Smoked-Glass Wine Table

Maybe mill will buy the rest of these to put all his wine in. PLEASE!!!

this is worth it for the shipping

I keep checking back, hoping to see something else, but those flashing lights just sit there mocking me, laughing at me. They are saying “you know you want to buy one just to see what’s next…”. Noooooo! I can’t do it. But I can’t go to bed until I see what’s next. Urggghhh. Curse you woot off gods.

This may be a really, really good thing, as I’ve already spent too much on too few bottles (though, to be fair, excellent deals ALL OF THEM) today…

On the plus side, if this is a one day woot-off, you’ll see what’s next in about 1:15…

No flying monkeys. No Bags of crap. It’s almost midnight (EDST). Perhaps we have a two day woot in the making. After today’s Corison, Ty, etc., I don’t know if I or my bank account can afford another day.

I own one of these with clear (instead of “smoked”) glass. Keep in mind it’s less than 3 feet high, so if you don’t need to use the top surface for anything, you can probably fit this on top of a refrigerator to keep it out of reach of little ones. If you’re unfamiliar with this style wine rack, the pattern lines up on both sides such that your typical wine bottle will angle downward with the narrow neck resting against the iron. I use mine on the floor with smaller bottles on the glass, as they don’t bridge the gap well. Also, the glass is easily removed for cleaning, etching, etc.

On the main woot page they are selling the Roomba for like the thirtieth in the last month, and it is about to sell out again! And this rack continues to darken the wine.woot page. This is worse than watching a cricket match and those go on for days I am told!

Monkey is up so Woot Off is dead.

I don’t need a wine rack that holds less wine than I bought today. Goodnight.

welp…thats it…flying woot monkey is up.
Been a while since I havent bought anything in a woot-off. I was very tempted by the big names on the WW wootoff but held firm…because Im out of space and still dont have a large wine cabinet.

This wine rack is like being pecked to death by a chicken!

Was interested in the Ty, but not a 2009, and the Corison, but not after the last offer had the much pricier Kronos vineyard cab for much less then the standard cab offered today.

Let’s see what new temptations 10PM brings!!

Where did you get yours? I wonder whether I can find and purchase a clear top as well so that I can change out the glass tops when I like.

You must know some strange chickens.