15 NEW DESIGNS: SHIRTSTORM

Today at Shirt.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE SHIRTS AND MOAR SHIRTS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

15 NEW DESIGNS: SHIRTSTORM

[qualityposts=5956265][/qualityposts]

‘This is how the story ended’ puts closure on my childhood. I just might have to have that one.

Main page says $12, but all the shirts are $10. What gives?

I’m afraid that “Cakee?” is what would be asked of me if I were to wear 5eth’s Deceptive Dessert. I’m not sure I want to torment myself that way.

Buy them before they fix the price imo

Fun

So ol’ Skeletor became intergalactic tiger kibble, eh?

I am vaguely disturbed and satisfied that I finally know the true way things ended on Eternia.

We tell you a reasonable price and then blow your mind with an even lower one!

The price is $10 - no worries

This is cruel. I want at least four of them.

Isn’t this what every demented child (like myself) wanted?

My wallet is so glad these are on Anvil. Otherwise I’d be $40+ in on this sale. Thanks for saving me.

Dangerous Division took me a while to figure out. It nagged at me because it looked so familiar (not the Jaws part). It is based on the album cover of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures, which in turn is a reverse image of radio waves from pulsar CP 1919,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/Unknownpleasures.jpg

Two more cat shirts…likely to provoke again the anti-feline contingency, unless they are already tired out this week. No protest from me, but here’s what I really want: blue grumpy cat as the front of the shirt and red happy cat as the back of the shirt. Can you do start doing that, Woot, making multi-colored and multi-faceted feline themed apparel?

That’s pretty much what made me decide to get this shirt out of the four I was considering. Bon appetit, Battle Cat.

I don’t get this one at all. What am I missing on this design?

I do believe that cake is a lie folks!

Thank you for making my point. :slight_smile: And the Cake is a Lie.

“This is how the story ended” is so disturbing, yet satisfying at the same time. Who’s cringing now, ol’skeleton??

Good find. This is my favorite shirt in the lot. Sadly, too late for shark week, but I’m likely in for one of these at least.

How can you tell if the shirt is an Anvil brand or not?