16-Pack Solar Waterproof LED Deck Lights

16-Pack Solar Waterproof LED Deck Lights

Description: “Color is warm white”
Every picture: Brown

Safe to assume Description is right?

2 Likes

Warm white refers to the light color itself (cool white, warm white, multicolor, etc.), and not the color of the casing.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

14 Likes

Thank you, that makes perfect sense now that I think about it in context.

6 Likes

LOL

6 Likes

How are these mounted on stairs (as pictured)? Im having trouble visualizing it…

5 Likes

Found a similar set. Looks like part has to be on top of the tread.

5 Likes

After a few margaritas this seems like a big time tripping hazard

20 Likes

I don’t disagree.

3 Likes

Love the ideas, but several of these photos are pure fraudulent representations. They show lights mounted through/under solid wood surfaces – there’s no way for these to charge from solar power that way.

6 Likes

Could recess them, I guess.

4 Likes

How would they be powered if recessed?

1 Like

Like cut out the wood stair so the light is level with the stair. The solar panel would still be exposed. Not saying it’s a great solution and I will not be held liable for any catastrophes that occur as a result.

11 Likes

Doesn’t mention brightness (lumens). Any idea?

4 Likes

I’m really trying to convince myself to buy these, but I cannot see how they could be mounted in a way to keep from stepping on the solar panel or tripping over them. Very flawed design.

1 Like

I rather suspect they’re more for railings and deck edges. I don’t quite get why they used stairs as an example.

4 Likes

You’re not supposed to step on them. You could mount them in the center of the stair or far left or right, but the idea is not to step on them (or trip on them). I had ones similar to this on my old house. They worked well.

4 Likes

Martha for sure.

2 Likes

Or Woot could NOT use fraudulent pictures. Those images ARE NOT of the product you are selling.

2 Likes

@Woot do us all a favor and pull the fraudulent photos off. Those images are not of the product you are attempting to sell. They look pretty because they are installed lighting, not mini solar panels bolted to a cheap LED light.

3 Likes