17cent Shirts! July 12th - July 16th, 2021

17cents_Blog_600x200

7/13/21 UPDATE: Time has changed! Be here at 6:17pm CT!

July 12th - July 16th, 2021

Here’s how to snag a shirt for just $0.17:

7/16: IT’S THE LAST SECRET SALE OF THE WEEK!

1. Watch this forum post daily all this week for the links to the secret sales. The link will be posted here each day at 6:17pm CT.

2. Choose ONE shirt from the selection in the secret sale and enter code 17CENTS at checkout.

3. Voila! We’ll drop the price automatically! Hooray!

4. BUT REMEMBER: The discount will ONLY apply to the apparel in the posted sale.

4. There are only 500 total coupons available each day so hurry!

Simple, right? Watch out for the next link to be posted Friday July 16th at 6:17pm CT!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount ONLY applies to the tees featured in the linked sale at the top of this post.
  • Your cart subtotal must be at least $15 BEFORE the coupon code will activate and drop the price.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Offer valid on select shirts only.
  • Limit of 1 use per customer. You may purchase as many shirts from the sale as you like, you will only get ONE for $0.17.
  • There is a limit of 500 total coupon uses per day, so be quick!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Offer valid from 6:17pm CT- midnight CT every day from July 12th - July 16th 2021.
22 Likes

From a selected inventory? Phew. That makes things somewhat easier.

6 Likes

Save Rachel Cruze GIF by Ramsey Solutions

6 Likes

:thinking:

@Lady5tark

1. New choice of designs every day, or the same set?
  2. Hopefully there’s at least one penguin t-shirt.
4 Likes

What? Woot gone international?

1 Like

Shirts can ship internationally. Nothing else does.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Woot

Oh, that’s a relief - I was about to say, “oh so that’s why the BOC’s are being grabbed up so fast!”

1 Like

Like where “here”? As a new comment, literally where it states “posted here”, or at the end of the original post?

“HERE” is defined as anything that cannot be rightfully classified as being “THERE”. You’re welcome.

3 Likes

What about when it is “neither here nor there”?

3 Likes

My prediction is up at the top. But the app will take you to the bottom. And log you out. Then probably require a blood sample and a written letter from your 3rd grade teacher.

7 Likes

You’ll have to check the sales to see! I can’t give up any secrets.

1 Like

We’ll post it at the top so it’s easy. Probably also as a comment to make it easy. Probably also as a pointless push so it’s easy.

7 Likes

I didn’t really expect you to.

2 Likes

Would love a 17 cent shirt

Come back here at like 5:15 CT…click fast.

3 Likes

Oh but these types of awesome events are never easy. This will probably be as easy as getting BOC. What’s easy? Paying at retail.

2 Likes

Where does the link show up? On the main post?