17cent Shirts! July 12th - July 16th, 2021

secret smell GIF

3 Likes

Oh no…we are going to talk about it!!! I missed a day!!!

It’s really used up

4 Likes

Thanks, bummed but now I can get back to cooking dinner. haha

1 Like

@Lady5tark You might want to be a bit less predictable with the links next time around. I know I cheated and updated the link each day.

1 Like

Wait were the links active all week?

Disagree - helps the faithful score.

3 Likes

I get it, priorities. Fam can wait 2 minutes while mommy gets her .17 worth of joy

1 Like

no, I just got in like a minute early

1 Like

I was curious and went and counted, and I’ve bought 33 shirts since Jan 1st 2020, but not all of them were for me.

1 Like

No, just a minute or two before, and predictable pattern.

Amazon guy dumped 4 boxes on my doorstep today. Seriously, what is up with this super quick shipping, Woot? Is this to make up for the super slow servers this week?:wink:

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t think I care about cheating. It’s how I win Wootopoly.

12 Likes

Next Woot sponsored item? Count me in!

1 Like

The 57 are just MY shirts. Kiddos have theirs and I didn’t count hoodies. I’ve been around since Wil Wheaton.

No, the links weren’t live til 6:15 each night, but I didn’t post them til they were live, so if you were waiting for my posts you had to wait until I hit save and it refreshed etc. yada yada…if you could figure out the link for each day (the date changed) you could have typed it in and refreshed right at 6:15 and been the first to see the shirts.

Didn’t give you an advantage on the coop’in really, only that you had a little longer to select a shirt and get ready to purchase.

6 Likes

Impressive that the 17¢ shirt AND a bag of crap posted at the same time and the servers still didn’t meltdown.

5 Likes

Honestly they did well not making them active till almost the same time it was posted so not a real advantage, also the coupon didn’t go live till 6:17 so it was “fair”

2 Likes

Oh makes sense. I thought they were active because you can still look at previous days. I never thought to look forward. Plus if I did, it ruins the fun waiting for your post!

1 Like

@Lady5tark Can we talk about Wootopoly though? There is a company that makes random monopoly parodies. You guys should really get one. I’d buy at least 2. One would never get opened.

3 Likes