17cent Shirts! July 12th - July 16th, 2021

Right! I received the Cake Pops thing today 33 hours after ordering!! In New England!!

1 Like

Thank you, Woot and Woot Staff for the fun week! It was lots of fun and much appreciated.

Though I really do need to photograph and post it. :flushed:

There is/was a Wootopoly. I’ve got one

5 Likes

Yes! I received those and the consolation plastic bags from that day, too.

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Yeah, 49 looks to be my total since I started in 2010, but looking back probably 28 were for me.

1 Like

dude you’re telling me

7 Likes

I see the badge holders from previous BOC everyday. ( Donated to coworkers )

1 Like

Especially since I tried the code 40 times. :laughing:

Hey…there was one day it worked!!! I had to try.

3 Likes

I gave them to my pharmacology professor first day of class. Every nursing student in my college has one. It’s like seeing the Woot! flu spread little by little every semester. I graduate in May. That’s the highlight of my nursing degree :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve got a few of them. All unopened.

2 Likes

I gave many away, I work for the North American Bear Center in Ely MN and gave them a box. I used a couple for my insurance cards for the car. I kept a 1/2 box for whatever, but the rest I donated.

1 Like

I had a soooooo much excitement last 5 days. Even score the my first time BOC . Thank you Woot !!

5 Likes

Thank you @ladystark & @davejlives for a superb Woot! :tada::birthday::balloon: ¢.17 Birthday Experience! Good on you 'til #18
People Thumbs Up GIF

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! May you have many more boxes filled with disappointment and paperclips :tada::tada::tada:
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

2 Likes

You’re so welcome! We’re all going on vacation after this phew…

10 Likes

Mean Girls Thank You GIF by filmeditor
Thanks for the fun this week. Happy birthday Woot!

1 Like

Sexy Happy Hour GIF

5 Likes

Omfg I need one of these. I hope they sell again