17cent Shirts! July 12th - July 16th, 2021

I had to go back and look. They sold them in the fall of 2016. They gave away a pallet, of them, to someone who got a letter in their BOC.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got two or three myself. Or four. I’m sure woot doesn’t want to start that all over again, it took YEARS to move 'em.

2 Likes

There’s one on Ebay for $10 with free shipping. Just search “Wootopoly.”

4 Likes

A 17CENTS shirt and a BOC in one day?!
My sad, little life is now complete :heart:

Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

Thanks Woot! And Happy 17th :partying_face:

8 Likes

I opened one and play once in a while.

3 Likes

I play the life-sized version with real houses.

5 Likes

That explains it. I’ve only been here since 2019.

Thank you!

1 Like

17CENTS

Dear Woot, I just want to say Thank you. My debit card must think I’m crazy. And I need to update the registry in my checkbook. But I really enjoyed the .18 cent sales this week.
To celebrate a party, we don’t need to win a fancy 5 day cruise, or a year’s worth of tootsie rolls, and the boc giveaway is nice for the one-ish person who wins, - we have showed that we are more then happy to spend 17cents+tax and get a Tshirt and repeat the purchases everyday for the workweek. Thank you.

2 Likes

“You can’t take the sky from me…”

4 Likes

March got here fast

4 Likes

Yeah, and we managed to avoid controversial derby entries.

:wink:

2 Likes

Five Woot shirts were delivered today – part of the 17 cent shirts, one from the Mama Bev’s sale, and the ones I ordered during the fun house. I still have more shirts to come.

And I have nowhere to go right now so nobody can see them. It’s sad. But the shirts are cool. All but one is Star Wars-related.

I would say I’m keeping Shirt.Woot in business but since I paid almost nothing for them… not so much.

5 Likes

Model them off for the forums?

Nobody is real anyways.

3 Likes

I would definitely do that but I’m busy.

2 Likes

I’ll wait.

2 Likes

Okay. It’s going to be a while, though.

1 Like

ETA?

1 Like

Unknown. Could be days. Weeks. Even years.

1 Like

COVID years, or regular years?

3 Likes