18-Piece Towel Set, Color of Choice

18-Piece Towel Set, Color of Choice

Can the white ones be washed with clorox bleach or oxi clean?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Does anyone know if these towels are “linty” (where regardless of how many times they’ve been washed, when you use them they leave your body full of lint)? I can’t stand a “linty” towel!

3 Likes

So, I am new to Woot but not Amazon. I have three questions: 1) How do we see additional colors in this Towel Set? I click on the other colors and I still see burgundy. 2) Where do you find real specs like thickness and fiber count? 3) Finally, are there free returns if you get it and don’t like it? Thanks.

1. scroll thru the pictures and you should see the other colors

2. the description says its 500 GSM. I didn’t kno what that meant but this looks reasonable

3. if you have amazon prime (and use that to log in and buy from woot) i believe it should be free, but this is what’s in the woot FAQ

1 Like

There’s also a special extended return policy in effect right now which I’ve listed below. It says returns qualify for a FULL refund which to me says there won’t be a charge for return shipping.

Woot!'s Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased from Woot between 10/1/2020 and 12/25/2020 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2021 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here

1 Like

Maybe someone will see this in the future and it will help. I just received these and they are immediately going back. These are the thinnest towels I’ve ever seen in my life. They may have used 100% cotton, but they used very little of it. I wouldn’t recommend these, they feel like kitchen towels.

2 Likes

As the above poster stated, very thin and not worth half the price paid. Also shipped the wrong color. Not worth the hassle of returning for me, I will use them as cleaning towels for other things.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. It’s hard for us to know there are issues if people don’t report them.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.