180s Adjustable Ear Warmers 2-Pack

What do you have against the twins?

Would these be good for running? Would they stay on?

Stocking Suffers they will be!

Didn’t one of those Starwars Death Star technicians wear a pair of these?

Well… here is the Princess Lea version:

http://www.innergeek.us/blog/2010/03/leia-wig-hat.jpg

The traditional ones are awesome… you can be-bop your head and act like you are listening to music…

Finds it slightly ironic that Wisconsinites are not buying these, but did buy a cabbageload of grill planks…

[QUOTE=vladistov, post:40, topic:301679]
Heh-heh, huh-huh . . . you said ass.[/quote

Eh… technically you did. Ass.

:wink:

must be that same spooky doll that showed up on that baby monitor

DUDE!!! That is awesome! Where’d you get that pic from? I want a pair of those!

Mine got shipped yesterday. Hope to get them soon. I bought these in a store last year. Quality seemed fine. My son lost them before the year was out, so I needed more.

Actually, the ones above are suede, and these are polyester. So I think this is the right listing at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/180s-Stretch-Tech-Fleece-Warmer/dp/B001J0PXPC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1291266018&sr=8-3

Still, they are $8.99 apiece, plus shipping, so Woot still has the best deal.

Why do men pass more gas than women?

Answer: Cause women dont stop talking long enough to build up enough pressure.

omg i cant believe anyone is actually buying these things. Those doll heads are laughing.

Must Woot! one more time before going to bed, so tired…need new item soon. In other words, these make great stocking stuffers. Someone buy them all! :slight_smile:

bag of crap

What the hey…it’s been a while since my last Woot! purchase…other than the Indian Curry Spices on wine.woot. Plus, getting cold here in DC.

In Iowa, it was a freaking cold 25 degrees or so. consider yourself lucky haha

It’s 18 degrees now in WI and I could have used a pair of these walking to class today!

Found the source of the picture…

Knit Leia Wig

Damn!!! I missed this again, I was trying to buy this last time ( I missed it) and even in this woot-off… :frowning: