18K Gold Plated Engagement Rings

WTF is this WOOT?

Because nothing says commitment like gold plating and simulated diamonds from a deep-discount website.

Because an ubiquitous predictable ring that every engaged/married couple has in some form totally says commitment, too. Personally, I think this is a rather realistic price for a diamond ring. I’d get a few, just to be silly, but I don’t actually care for diamonds.

Do any of these come in size 5?

Note SIM diamonds, cubic zirconia or less.

i wish i had seen these a couple of months ago. my wife’s fingers swelled when she was pregnant, but she was self conscious about walking around with a big belly and no ring. Whatever, no judgement, but she just felt weird about it. This would have been a nice solution.

I’m not saying the style of the ring has anything to do with it. I’m just saying that somebody might buy this for their fiancée and send the message that “I’m only about $25 serious about this relationship.”

I would totally get one just to get men to back off. Unfortunately, no one ever has my size (3.5) available!

Wasn’t there some character in a movie who had a whole box of cheap engagement rings he used to con women into being with him, etc.?

I saw a couple that did come in 5:
Yeidid 18kt WG Plated Sim Diamond Ring Set

Yeidid 18kt WG Plated Sim Diamond Tri Stone Ring

Yeidid 18kt WG Plated SS Elevated CZ Engagement Ring Set

Yeidid 18kt WG Plated SS Dual Row Sim Diamond Engagement Ring Set

Yeidid 18kt WG Plated SS Baguette Cut Engagement Ring Set

Yeidid 18kt WG Plated SS Diamond Cut Sim Diamond Ring Set

Yeidid 18kt WG Plated SS Sim Diamond Engagement Ring Set

Yeidid 18kt WG Plated SS Engagement Ring Set

Fun…