18k Gold Plated Opal Earrings - 3pk

18k Gold Plated Opal Earrings - 3pk

I believe I was JUST recently reading about how they now have a relatively inexpensive process for making fake opal. Which drives down MY interest, even though I love the colors. More for the rest of you (because my wife has seen the same info, so she would LOOK AT ME, if you know what I mean)…

SHINY STUFF

These are the earrings that if you lose one it won’t make you cry. But they’re still pretty and fun to wear.

1 Like

VERY good point(s). I just have to careful not pitch them as any more than beautiful colors for the beautiful wife, and then be ready to move in any direction!

Of course, I got back “up top” Just In Time (not) after coming here to check “consensus”… I still have time to find as-good/much-better!

1 Like

They’re still a slight deal, but these are not $120 earrings. The mothership sells them for only $14.99. I wouldn’t expect amazing quality and they’re not that big a steal.

The $120 is MSRP. Its a made up number set by the manufacturer, not the retailer.

And it’s “jewelry” so there are a huge number of people with a vested interest in propping up “values”. And a lot of people making more-or-less of a living, making everything from reeeally crap jewelry out of plated crap metal, to people doing lost-wax castings, etc, turning out stuff that makes Faberge look chintzy… don’t believe everything you hear or buy anything on impulse, and you might find treasure…

1 Like

100% agree.