$19 Shirts for $10 : July 17 - July 23, 2022

19for10_Blog_600x200

July 17, 2022 - July 23, 2022

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our catalog: FIND THEM HERE

2. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal.

3. Get shopping! Grab one of our many designs.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Shirts prior to checkout must be $19
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Not valid for international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Offer valid from July 17, 2022 at 12:00am CT until July 23, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

So I’d rather the t-shirts on special for $15 not be …

Hello, is this deal US only? When I go to checkout the price is still $19. Thanks?

I had to go to the final page of checkout to see a $9 credit on the total.

Thanks, I thought I had got to the final page, will give it a another go.

This is only valid for US shipping addresses, my apologies I missed that was missing in the T’s & C’s, have corrected.

THESE ARE MY FAVORITES!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know.

Shame on YOU ! Not valid for international orders??

Pretty sure I’m at the last page because the next button is “place your order” it is still showing full price. If you have buy it b4 it shows the discount that’s just absolute absurdity, IMO.

No, it will show the discount before you pay. Is it asking you to verify your address?

Edit: Discount is working for me.
I’ve got two $19 shirts in my cart from the sale and a blanket that isn’t part of the sale.