1971-Floppy Diskette

Number Munchers, anyone?

a stellar combination of color, subject + aged look – and bonus nigh unlimited storage ; )

That’s funny, I don’t care what year you were born in (if you know what Floppy Disks are, of course.)

DigDug maybe.

Not only is this design funny, but it gives me a twinge of nostalgia at the same time.

If only it included a floppy disc, such as deal breaker.

I heard a lot of hype about Woot switching to different shirt blanks???

Does anyone know is this on the old or new style tee? And are the sizes the name, or do I need to remeasure??

:confused:

AA blanks?

80k of storage - WOOHOO! I can store … a whole thumbnail picture!

Be still my outdated mechanical heart! swoon

Love the design. In for 1!

I have a sudden urge to play text-based adventure games.

I love this shirt. If I were to spend another penny at Woot! ever, I would buy this shirt.

My dad had a TRS-80 with an 8" drive when I was a kid making this an instabuy for me. Awesome.

Ahh yes, the good ol’ days playing Oregon Trail, Lemonade Stand, etc. That and trying to learn programming on an IBM PC Jr.

Awesome design and perfect tee color. Also loving the aged look. A+

Also, this will be my first Woot on the Anvil tees…

EDIT: Looks like this is on AA blanks after all. I will have a ML to trade! Anyone?

**IMPORTANT: ** As the transition to the new shirts continues, you should always check the size charts prior to ordering your shirts. In addition, be sure to recheck the chart if you order again at a later date (i.e. from the Reckoning).

Thank you!

DISCUSSION THREADS

Inflational Material: Daily Shirt.Woot Prices Go Up By $2
Main Anvil Thread
Lady Sizes
American Apparel and Anvil: A comparison
New shirt blanks - active testing from community folks

Did they have Arial font in 1971?

Signs you’re getting old:
Nowadays when kids see a floppy disk, they say hey that’s the save button symbol.

I remember punchcards from my first job.