1984: Duck Hunt

Duck Hunt was AWESOME!! I always had to have it on mute because i hated that stupid dog laugh… Totally in for one. I can’t resist NINTENDO

Amen to that.

And woo hoo, First Sucker! Got my one; congrats Cho!

grats james, glad that other one didn’t win, these three that won were all top notch.

Congrats Cho!

Out of this derby’s winners, this one is my favorite. Lurv it!

Def in for one, NES was my childhood. Great shirt!!

Nice! I thought this was going to be yesterdays… had to stay up an extra night. Congrats man! I think I have about 6 of your shirts now… I feel like a collector! :slight_smile: I bought most of them before I realized they were by the same guy. You rock.

i think this should of got 1st imo and that don’t matter =)

Very well designed, but I don’t think I can justify (to myself) buying two video game shirts within 2 days. Well done, though - congrats.

been waiting for this one.

:smiley:

congrats cho… as if you need anymore pats on the back heheh.
Oh and your water shirt just drowned my poor little turtle :frowning:
he’s so sad

congrats cho.

Yay, NES derby FTW!

oh man… everyone tried to shoot the dog. if you timed it right, you didn’t lose any bullets… but sometimes it was worth it to waste one on the dog.

By far the best shirt yet. Word up.

didn’t notice the dog in the background at first… nice touch!!

but what are the other two creatures? the human players? is the duck extracting revenge!?

love it.

yuck, one ugly duckling!

FINALLY! I thought this woulda been #1. Guess the resub kinda screwed it up. In for one!

It’s a funny throw-back to the early Nintendo days but I would never wear this thing…

Nintendo was released in North America, Brazil, Europe, and Australia in 1985. In most of Asia, including Japan (where it was first launched in 1983), but

Duck Hunt was developed and published by Nintendo, and was released in 1984 in Japan.

In for one, love the design, definitely a sell out

i will pass…don’t like the duck