2-IN-1 Wearable Vibrator With Remote

@Youdontwanttoknow It’ll probably get the air bubbles out of just about anything.

2 Likes

Ooh like netflix’s dvd subscription. The mail carriers will have packages vibing in the back of their trucks.

3 Likes

I’m wondering why I was charged 6 bucks for handling when I have always been a prime member. It clearly states “ free shipping for prime members”

3 Likes

Sometimes there’s a glitch in the system. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know and they should refund you on the shipping.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

3 Likes

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

5 Likes

Got a remote toy like this after doing a warranty on a more robust wand. It was never played with in the fashion it was designed. I immediately dropped it into unsuspecting guests cups and watch with glee as their cup vibrated around the table. Everyone had a good laugh when they pulled it out and slapped it on the table :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Tongue Goat GIF

4 Likes

Oh the technical marvels of the 21st century! AI, global wireless internet, self driving cars, 3d printers, and oh yes, a 2-in-1 wearable vibrator with remote. :crazy_face:
Seriously though, is it compatible with Alexa? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Must … show … restraint…

3 Likes

Everytime I use the remote the tv shuts off?

4 Likes

If it was $25 it would be an awesome white elephant gift. Lost opportunity Woot.

3 Likes

meg ryan love GIF by HULU

4 Likes

2 Likes

$99.00 monthly auto renewal WTF . I still don’t know exactly how to react, comment all that fun stuff. But I know how to spend $$. Lol

1 Like

homer simpson tools GIF

1 Like

Wearable? So you buzz all day long I couldn’t imagine using something on the inside for hours😂

1 Like

It’s awesome if it works right. Also
wet selena gomez GIF you need Good batteries that don’t die!! :rofl:

Or leak.

Oy, you are hard man to please. For you ve have such a deal. We knock 40% off for scratch and sniff, er, dent merchandise. Iz final offal, er. offer.

1 Like