2 Pack 50x58 Throws - 4 Colors

Yeah, I don’t get the whole throw thing. Is it because a throw is smaller and can be laid across the sofa back? That’s great but I’d rather just walk the 10ft to a closet and grab a normal size “cover all of me” blanket.

So wash them before you use them. Everything is made in china, at least for now.

You need to replace your keyboard with a Made In The USA one (that doesn’t have a stuck capslock key.) Oh, wait…there aren’t any.

been looking for an inexpensive toddler bed comforter in red. they are like $100 elsewhere. this should be a perfect size. and I’ll have two, so when the little guy mucks up the first, he’ll have a backup.

I wish I was “filled dreamy”.

Perhaps that is why it is sold as a 2-pack so you can stitch them together however you want, tall-n-slim or short-n-stout.

A Clockwork Woot?

/S\

;D

just received mine and the “brick red” is actually a rose color. what to do with them now??

You may wish to contact support@woot.com for options.

just got them…made for little people. Way too small. Miniature “blankie”

Minature!!

Brick red is mauve and it says 100% microfiber for the outside, nope it’s not got even an ounce of microfiber! These are absolutely horrible and a significant misrepresentation! Not worth the $5 shipping and I’m out $55 for two sets!! I was definitely had on this one!

Maybe I’m lucky or something but it’s the 12th and I sitll haven’t gotten mine. Shipping doesn’t even have an update on delivery information other than “label was created”