2-Pack Akro-Mils 44-Drawer Hardware & Craft Cabinets

Meversmann - just a quick note to let you know that these issues have been resolved and you will get 2 cabinets per order.

Thanks - Stan

High quality, smooth drawer sliding. Not like the cheap-o Harbor Freight type. I have two of these and 6 of the half-height ones of this brand.

These are great for storing small LEGO parts. I wish they were a bit less as this is basically normal price last time I bought them at Home Depot (currently $28 each there). Honestly if they were $30 for the pair I’d be down for max order because I really need them. At this price, I’m not sure, might buy one set though.

Just an FYI:
Home Depot has singles for $28 each, so x 2 = $56 Saving $17

Yeah, what a nightmare. Really wanted two, but they had already ship a single. Would have had to buy two more, which is a little much, as I was pretty sure one would fill up pretty quick, the second would take any overflow, and leave some room for future parts. A third would be just taking up space, on a already crowded workbench. Don’t think there would have been much, if any money difference, had the just sent the second seperately, and said nothing. Now, ever multi-pack off has me wondering if I really want the item bad enough, to risk going through all that again, either coming up short, or buying more than I want or need. I’ve got to pay sales tax here too, so not really the awesome deals anymore.

Unfortunately, they come from the vendor as 2 packs. Someone at the Amazon warehouses where we sent our inventory separated these and we sold all our inventory. The vendor stepped in to help us by offering 2-packs for order.

Is this price for all the hardware that the photo shows or the cabinets only?

Cabinets only.

I bought the 2 pack last time and only received one cabinet.

Yes, we emailed everyone in regards to that error.

Stan, are extra dividers available?

You want someone else’s junk?

Blain - yes, accessory dividers are available here:

https://www.amazon.com/Akro-Mils-40716-Accessory-Dividers-Hardware/dp/B0009FHJVY

https://www.amazon.com/Akro-Mils-40717-Accessory-Dividers-Hardware/dp/B003BVK8K2

Thanks - Stan