2-Pack BlackOut Curtains-Choose Style and Color

I saw the magnified picture of the texture - I guess I was wondering what the look of the “Basic” was. Probably more of a smooth finish? Or a satin look?

To me, the basic looks a bit satin-y. Like they have a slight shine, but not a full silky sheen. I will see if I can find more information for you!

Ok, the vendor says “The basic one is a flat texture with some sheen to it, similar to a faux silk.”

Hope that helps. Happy Wooting!

Just had these delivered and have installed them. They don’t block out much light at all - these are not BlackOut curtains by any stretch of the imagination. But, to be fair, the packaging doesn’t make that claim at all - is this Woot adding the “BlackOut” label or some manufacturer info elsewhere?

I was hoping to get away with one set for 2 windows, but that didn’t work out so well. They were much longer than my window, so I actually cut them, and with the leftovers, made a thinner strip to fill in the gap. LOL One of them came with a hole in it. I got the basic chocolate ones, and I am happy with the light blockage, except for the one with the hole. Tape and Sharpie to the rescue.