2-Pack Embossed Memory Foam Mats

there is no way that original price on these mats is correct!

You get what you pay for here… Not recommended.

Ordered this and only go one (not 2 as advertised). It’s not a bad mat but I’d like to have gotten both of them. Sent Woot an email about it and am waiting on their response. C’mon Woot! Get your act together.

Sorry you only received half your mats! Please email support@woot.com with your situation and order details for assistance.

I also received only 1 instead of a 2 pack. Emailed Customer Service and received a partial refund. They are fine for the price, but pretty small and not too thick.

I ordered these as well for my kids bathroom. I have not received them yet but I sure hope I get two ( as advertised) I also agree with the one comment about the original price. We have some awesome memory foam Mohawk rugs in our master bath but they are quite expensive for a kids bathroom. I go thru a lot of rugs with them. potty training and just splashing water out of the tub they are always getting washed. I hope these last at least three months.

I received my one mat today.

I only received one mat also. I don’t know why they are still being advertised as a 2 pack, when we’ve all emailed customer service. I did receive a partial refund $5.

Add me to the list of those that only received one mat per unit ordered. I’ll be contacting support today.
QUESTION: If ordering today will we REALLY received two mats per unit ordered, or should we only expect one?

It is becoming more evident that Woot doesn’t know what they are even trying to sell. Woot has been steadily going downhill since Amazon bought them. So many items lately with incorrect information.

Hey Woot. I had two orders for these last time. I only got one mat for each order. Are you going to send me my missing two mats?

I’d expect one!

I ONLY GOT 1 MAT!!! WHAT A RIP OFF. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU WANT ONE MAT. FIRST TIME IVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED ON WOOT.

I’m very sorry. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.