(2-Pack) Homeopathic Fever Reducer

(2-Pack) Homeopathic Fever Reducer

3 Likes

Is there a best by or expire date on these?

2 Likes

Hi there.

“Vendor told me no expiration on these since they are homeopathic. Google search confirmed this also. There are a few different websites stating this.”

3 Likes

Homeopathic home kits can be passed down from one generation to the next.
Conditions of storage are important, though.

Things that can degrade a homeopathic remedy:

humidity ( avoid storing in a kitchen or bath)
strong aromatics/odors (think menthol/eucalyptus/camphor/perfumes)
strong electro/magnetic fields (next to your router, cell or electronics charger)
strong light (windows, screens)

Generally, a closet shelf or drawer in a bedroom is ideal.

The 2 most popular homeopathics in the us are:

Oscillococcinum for early signs of colds and flu.(feels like you never got the worst of it)
Arnica 6x or 6c for muscular strains/injuries, surgeries, sometimes osteoarthritis. Can be helpful prophylactically for dental work or before playing intense sports (hockey/ running a 10k/competitive anything). (feels like something happened, but not that bad)

Probably the greatest gift of Homeopathy is teaching us to listen for small changes on a daily basis and correcting imbalances when they are first noticeable. Keeps you balanced and out of the Drs office.

7 Likes

“Homeopathic” so, “completely discredited fraud”?

2 Likes

Remember, the first rule is “like cures like” so if you’re dying from poison just take another kind of poison. The second rule is dilute dilute dilute so one drop of concentrated to 10,000 gallons, more “effective” if more diluted.

2 Likes

Water doesn’t expire, and that’s all homeopathic medicine is.

2 Likes

Probably the greatest gift of Homeopathy is revealing the gullible to charlatans.

2 Likes

Ginger is homeopathic for upset stomach tbf. I also hear cocain is homeopathic for the blues too!

2 Likes

you have never experienced a Homeopathic miracle

2 Likes

The 4 main ingredients are plants that are poisonous/toxic, potentially lethal. Belladonna, Aconitum Napellus, Bryonia Alba, Gelsemium Sempervirens (strychnine related chemicals.)

4 Likes

Those are direct chemical effects. Ginger is a counter irritant which masks discomfort. Cocaine is an extreme beta agonist - like epinephrine/adrenaline. Both Ginger and Cocaine are used in significant amounts for their effects, not in very dilute serial delution. So not at homeopathic dose level which in some cases approachs the concentration of some chemicals in sea water.

2 Likes

Homeopathy is microdosing
There is so little of the original substance that in most cases it is non detectable
Some theorize that it works as a nanoparticle

Know anyone who used Nitro tabs for angina?
It’s Homeopathic
ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/01.CIR.73.1.21

3 Likes

There are over 5000 substances used for homeopathic remedies
They are all things found in nature
and proven to rebalance (restore to homeostasis) the body back to health

3 Likes

Nitroglycerin tabs for angina are very much not at homeopathic level. The typical concentration of nitroglycerin is 0.4 mg for sublingual use. They are so concentrated, that they cause direct dilation of arteries in the heart and elsewhere. That is why people who place them under the tongue invariably developed headaches. In fact if you don’t get a mild headache from such a pill under the tongue, its potency has declined possibly due to air exposure

3 Likes

Personally have used Homeopathic Belladonna 6x for a severe congestive cold with spiking fever/chills, vertigo and splitting head pains so bad I was getting ready to go to an ER for a resident to drill burr holes in my head to stop the pain.

My MD, Homeopath returned my call and said use Belladonna 6x. wait 5-10 mins and repeat as needed x 3.

Within 3-4 minutes my head began to drain and relieve the fantastic pressure. The second dose continued that process and I could remove a layer of clothing (wearing at least 2, maybe 3 the chills were that bad). 15 mins after the 3rd dose my temp had dropped from 102 to 99 and felt well enough to pop into my car and run some errands.

God knows what kind of a chemical mix the ER would have used and if it would cause any side effects and how long it would take to retore health.

Better to restore the homeostasis and allow the body to heal itself than try to kill the invader.

3 Likes

Not sure of the amount of nitro or if indeed successed by AMA version
Origin is Homeopathic from Constantine Herring, MD Homeopath in Philadelphia around 1840’s.

3 Likes

Ginger is great for an upset stomach and ginger ale, too.
Homeopathy is a whole dif thing, tho.

3 Likes

Constantine Herring used minute quantities for treating headaches.

Concentration used matters. The tablets used for macro arterial dilation are high concentration compared to homeopathic dosing. So pronounced the expansion in the head causes headaches.

4 Likes

This is a brilliant ploy, really. Well done.

2 Likes