2-Pack Liquid Plastic Welder Starter Kit

I don’t understand all the people here who can’t wrap their heads around how Bondic works. Of course you can’t drip it between two opaque pieces of a broken object and have it cure or hold. That’s like driving your car into a river and being disappointed it doesn’t float.

There are fixes Bondic is good for, and fixes it’s not.

I’ve repaired eyeglasses broken at the bridge — you have to perfectly align the two pieces at the breaking point with no (or very little) gap, then apply the Bondic around the break, not inside it. It doesn’t hold forever, and of course there’s a bit of a lump where the repair was done, but when I did this the bond lasted a couple months.

I’ve repaired a few power cords with it, just covering the exposed part with Bondic, where the sheath had cleaved and exposed the wires.

But, as noted above, it’s not a glue. If you need glue, use glue, don’t use Bondic.

I’ve used Solarez UV cured resins and epoxies for years fixing surfboards, boats, plastics, sheet metal… they have a wide range of formulations for a variety of purposes. Much more “liquid plastic” for the $$$, some have good adhesive properties and all can be sanded - Can also be cured in direct sunlight or UV flashlight for quicker hardening.

https://www.amazon.com/Solarez-Cure-Extreme-Resin-3-5/dp/B0082276LY

I got something similar to this at Lowe’'s for $5 around Christmas time. Which is why I am blown away with the $27.99 price, even AFTER the 44% discount!

The UV light will not penetrate and cure the non exposed glue.
Need a filler, use this.
Need to glue non clear materials, use epoxy.