2-Pack Origami Pop It R1407 Shelves

While it’s true, you can buy castors on Amazon, it adds about $28 plus tax to the price. Kinda takes away from the deal

It works, but flimsy. Lightweight and quick setup is the payoff for a not so sturdy contraption. Nonetheless, it holds all that I have put on the two of them I purchased. Happy Camper here, thus far!

I’m in for two sets. We are converting a small bedroom into walk-in storage area. People just didn’t have so much in 1900.

PS: my two Haier roll-around a/c units work just fine.

I received my order today and wheels were included. The sent me 2 of item#R1407W. I assume the W stands for wheels.

There is a piece of heavy cardboard packaging material in each box that is the perfect size for a shelf liner. I used it as a template to cut more shelf liners from the boxes. Since I’ll be using these for tools, a shelf with a solid surface is needed.

Don’t buy any castors until you recieve your order!

I got my order yesterday I haven’t opened the box’s yet. I am wondering how these will do in a closet on carpet floors.

They do work ok on carpet have two of them set up in a closet. Holding up well. I noticed one had a factory defect on the top. It wasn’t shipping damage since al corners had Styrofoam to protect. the rubber insert on one post at the top is pushed completely in. quality control in china probably thought no one would care because its the shelf that is needed. although this is true they should have caught this before it shipped.

The regular duty Origami wheels from Amazon do not fit these Pop-It shelves. It looks like the Origami wheel threaded bolt are 3/8" diameter and the Pop-It feet are more like 1/4".

I want wheels for these shelves, so I’m on the hunt for some that will fit.

These are NOT comparable to the R5. Woot needs to stop saying that. These are a completely different shelf with a completely different build. They have similar overall dimensions, but almost all of the internal dimensions seem to be different. Lighter, smaller. They seem like a good shelf, but saying they are comparable to the R5 except for capacity is disingenuous. They are a lot different.